- Please arrive on time to your appointment, anything later then 15 mins is considered no show & must be rescheduled. All no show appointments require a $50 rebooking fee
- Arrive to all appointments that require work being done on your face with a clean, makeup free face. When we have to remove make up it will cut into your appointment time, resulting in unfinished work or rescheduling. Rescheduling due to this will also result in a $50 rebooking.
- We do not offer refund on any services what so ever, once the work is done if you are ever unhappy we will offer a store credit or correction when the circumstance is validated.
- We do not offer refunds on any supplies, product purchases or academy purchases. We offer exchanges on new unopened product within 14 days. any damages done after leaving the store remain the responsibility of the customer.
- All deposits made to Elva Beauty are non-refundable. This includes service deposits when booking an appointment, deposits for any product purchase holds and deposits for any academy training registrations and or academy products.
- You must have 40% of your lashes to be considered a fill.
- Cancellations for any appointment must be done 24 hours prior to your appointment time, no later or there will be a $50 fee.
- Elva Beauty doesn’t do mini fills on other technicians, or salons work.
- Please be careful when booking online. Always make sure you’ve chosen the right location and checked the address. There is a drop down menu on our booking system to pick your specific location